Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thou Shalt NOT bear false Witness!!!!!! -(Or jump to Conclusions, either).


I owe my Kitty, Horace a public apology. Poor Boy. Until recently, I had basically branded him with an A! Here is the story. Our Dear neighbor and Friend Bonnie Atkinson has a lovely cat -Desdemona-who became "with kitten" and recently gave birth to three dear little furry wonders. I assumed that since Horace was the only known male cat around the neighborhood to me that his "fixing" was botched, and I would pay kitten support. Then the sweet children of Desdemona grew to a month or so...and two of them developed ORIENTAL masks! Yeah. Neither Horace nor Desdemona are of any type of oriental breed. SO SORRY, HORACE. I should never have doubted your impeccable character; and CERTAINLY I should never have judged you publically and jumped to such silly conclusions. >^..^<




4 comments:

  1. Heeelarious! I hope you learned your lesson about labeling your cat too soon. Although, those man-cats have earned their bad reputations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First castrated and then slandered. What's a tomcat to do? Keep your whiskers up Horace. I'm sure that red ink will fade away with time.

    I don't think Desdemona will escape judgment so easily.

    ReplyDelete