Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LOVE MY DAD-Just had to post these pics! :-D

THE BEST DAD!!!!!! :-) (The most stylin one, too! His fedoras (30+) and ties and Italian suits Prove it)!
This picture is iconic in our family. This is the pic of Dad with Mom that screams "You look at her the wrong way, and I'll can You!" LOL. (Or as far as I am concerned, "My Dad can beat up Your Dad!") ;-)




DAD-(the dapper dude on the right) Man with a Mission, Man ON a mission! A WAY COOL Missionary Photo.




Me as a wee thing excersising Lung power. Me, Mum, and Dad at My Mother's Paternal Grandma's place. :-)




LOVE this Look, it is the MOCK-INDIGNANCY look. :-) Dad's stache and HAT are the BEST, too!


HERE IS SMILEY DAD! :-D LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!!!!





And this is a FAVE......Here am I on My Baptism Day!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Ugh. LOL. THE HAIR.......But easily one of my fave pictures EVER.

8 comments:

  1. hi CHERRANNE, its superb,keep it up,wish u all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vahiblr!!!! You are TOO kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE all of the photos! I'll bet you miss your dad big time. Such great photos. And your mom is a total babe in the picture where you are on her lap! I bet your dad is looking down on you smiling and pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much, Kaz! I hope My Dad IS pleased with me. :-) Pictures are The Best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the picture of your parents which you described as "iconic" in your family. These photos are all such treasures. I wish I had more photos of my Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Carolyn!

    :-) You are kind! I wish you had more pics, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww you look so cute in the photo.

    ReplyDelete