Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I AM A RAVENCLAW!


What Hogwarts house will You be sorted into?
Ready Ravenclaw Smart, smart and smart is what you are. You love to learn and you spend most you're time reading. You're creative and witty. Though you probably have more book friends then real friends. You are quiet and a loner. I am not saying you don't have any friends- but you find it harder to make friends then most. The founder is Rowena Ravenclaw.
Some Ravenclaws are:
Luna, Cho, Flitwick, Penelope Clearwater, Michael, Terry Boot, Roger Davies, Padma and Anthony.
Facebook quizzes, quiz apps & blog quizzes by Quibblo
HA! :D

6 comments:

  1. Okay..so really I am an idiot savant AT BEST...but I love RAVENCLAW! I got sorted into Gryffindor on Pottermore.. -_- Which is totally fine..but........The sorting hat is supposed to take into account what We WANT, right? *sigh... :) Oh, WELL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH....and there were grammatical errors up the wazoo in the quiz questions.... -_- ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you updated your site. I like to brows it from time to time to see what you're up to. You always make me smile. Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PAULA! I love You. Thanks so much. You are wonderful and make ME smile always. I need to be more diligent with this blog. Thanks for being supportive and encouraging. :)

      Delete
  4. Very fun. You will make a dandy Ravenclaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Friend/Teacher! :) Thanks SO much. Love You!

      Delete