Sunday, May 23, 2010

These Un-Expected Gems: A gift from God. ^_^

My Parents ca. 1976





ANOTHER CARDBOARD BOX DISCOVERY!!!!

I got a total Gift From God yesterday. Pictures are one of the most favorite things to Me of all. This one gave Me the gift of Dad's smile. :) I love those photo booths. I think that they capture a realness that no other situation allows. A person volountarily gives an impromptu piece of themselves-a statement in black and white. In that booth is born a record whether the subject is "being" silly, happy,serious; whether alone or crammed with others-whatever the subject's situation or mood... it is a small record of uncensored reaction and unguarded informality. Dad...You are the Best! <3

9 comments:

  1. I also just want to mention that both of My parents are born on May 24th-a Year apart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! Yeah, I love those booths too. Let's go to the mall and take some. We should have done that last Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding, Kaz! Let's do that....they are the best-but You are bester. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy this photo was found! I agree that your Dad has a great smile. Your Mom is gorgeous and looks absolutely radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all these comments. How blessed you are, Cherranne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Carolyn: Don't I know it. :)
    @Dear Teacher(Becky) I truly am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOOVE THIS! I am soo happy this was found! WOW SO awesome. comming over to see it in person! love you Chanz

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the best, Seed! :) XOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Probably some of the best people to ever be on this earth. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete