Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day-Mother's Day Special

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!!!!! ♥ :-D



Ms. Holm wishes all Mothers a Happy Mother's Day. Here is a Special link I would like to share in honor of all "Mums". :-) http://www.twotuttles.com/scarlet.html PLEASE take time to look at it. I think it is sweet-and very moving! It is almost hard to look at, but Look at it and You will know Why I posted this link.



Here is a Pic of My own Mom. :-) It is of her (and Me as a Baby).

13 comments:

  1. You are both absolutely adorable! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the cat story. There is a bit of Scarlet in most mothers. We would do all we could, I think, to rescue our children.
    I love the baby picture! Adorable IS the right word for both of you. Kazzy has it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww......Thanks, Teacher! :-) Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I love the picture of you two! So awesome! Im thankful for our wonderful Mothers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for them, too, Seed! I Love You! You are the coolest cuz and Friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that kitty Story! Poor little buddy! I love kitties. Im so glad you are kind to all walks of life! You are such a good person and influence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww, I know, McJ! Sweet Pets. >^..^<
    You are kind to say those things. :-) It means SO much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, what a mother won't go through to rescue her children! (I'm in the midst of some rescuing myself right now).

    Your mother is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing that great photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Charette! :-) You are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful photo of your mother holding you. She's as beautiful today as she was back then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know! :-) Thanks, Carolyn! She is a Lovely Lady in Every Way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool! It looks like the concert was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete