Saturday, March 21, 2009

Natasha Jane Richardson-A Fave♥ (A Cinema Saturday Weekend Special In lieu of Cinema Saturday Review.)




Natasha Jane Richardson♥




I Love Natasha Richardson. The first time I saw Natasha Richardson act was in the movie Nell. I was totally impressed! I knew she was classy, cool, and Southern.....then I learned that she was British. LOL. She hit the accent DEAD ON. I became VERY impressed. The versatility and talent for acting of this wonderful actress had impacted Me for good. Then it was Years after that that I learned she was a daughter to Vanessa Redgrave- again, this woman had earned her own kudos without any resting on her blue-blooded laurels. Her raw talent stands on its own. She has the accolades with or without belonging to her fine Acting Dynasty. So I have movies of hers on my list to see now that I am looking forward to watching. And there are the ones I have seen and always Love. From Nell to The Parent Trap on screen; from Ibsen plays to Cabaret on stage-she has proved to be one of the finest and most well-rounded entertainers ever-period. You KNOW I will be reviewing many Movies with this sublime talent in them in the near future.


Aside from her large body of work on both stage and screen, I just keep learning amazing things about her as a person deeply involved in society and activism (Her Charities, Causes, Cooking, etc....this Fiercely loved Friend affects so many in countless ways-from Family to Fans).

Love You, Natasha.


This is a WONDERFUL YouTube tribute. Good Job, Jenjane1993!

2 comments:

  1. It is always sad, and more than a little jolting, when someone like her is suddenly gone. Her vibrancy and talent is undeniable. This is a nice tribute to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Cherranne. She will be missed for sure.

    ReplyDelete